What will this require of me?
Here is what is involved in becoming an effective T4T trainer:
- Commit yourself to the basic principles and tasks of T4T.
- Complete the nine training sessions. Most of the online sessions will take about 30 – 45 minutes to complete. Session Two will take you longer. Beginning with Session Three, you will also start training a group of trainees in weekly meetings that last about 1 ½ hours.
- Pray diligently for yourself, your trainees, and the people to whom you will witness and train each week.
- Faithfully do yourself what you are asking your trainees to do, especially witnessing to five people each week and training those who respond.
- Hold your trainees accountable to be “doers of the Word” and to faithfully witness and train others each week.
- Continue meeting with your trainees as a group until they are well established in training and multiplying groups/churches of their own. This could take a number of months.
Are you willing and able to make this kind of commitment?
If so, you will benefit greatly from the information and assignments available in our online training.